The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

Saturday, March 25, 2006

3 More Weeks to Reading

Toda, when I was on my way to school, I got so bored that I started playing with my phone. I was browsing through the functions and I saw the "Calender". To my horror, I realised that it is only 3 more weeks to reading week (sorry to remind those who decided to deceive themselves, just like me). It was then I started panicking. I was too slack for this semester and I mean way too slack. This frightens me. Sheesh, serve me right I guess, but I seriously want to graduate. I don't want to be stuck here for another semester.

I was talking to Chu today, and she was telling me how she loses sleep due to the stress. How she will suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, wanting to read her notes. So, I just casually mentioned that I cannot sleep at night too. I'll just toss and turn until the next day morning and I'll just be dead tired. Then she said "Oh.., cause you are not there yet." Then I realised, all along I've been very stressed. It was just self-deceiving. I always thought to myself, asking myself why am I so slack? Won't I be afraid at all? Sheesh, then I realised ya, I'm scared to death.

The other time, I'll be so stressed until I'l just break down and cry.. This time round, I actually don't feel anything. Everyone was commenting that I looked so relax.. It was today that I realised that I AM deciving myself into a "relax" mode. I need to get out of it fast! I need to start studying. I need to get enough sleep so I won't be that tired everyday.

Haiz, it's really useless to have people who walk past me and give me a pat on the shoulder and say "Come on, there's nothing to be worried about". You are not me, you have no idea what I'm worried about.

The only thing to be happy about today is getting a response for my TM project. Oh ya, actually there's 2... the other one is the NUSWS concert today. It was not too bad.. After this, guess it's mugging time... *weeps*


link | posted by trom_piggy at 12:31 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela